Aug 30, 2009

feelings

It's three, just after, and I don't know how I feel about this. I feel like I work in fourteen hours. I feel like I should be getting up in six hours, presumably, but not necessarily. I feel like this song has been on for the past one hour. I feel like I got home ten hours ago, but it was two.

I feel like I would like to ask you to lunch to pick your brain about music.
I feel like I would like to ask if you if things are okay. I want to know if you are happy.
I feel like I would like to call someone without waking you, or the people around me, up.
I feel like I would like to read my letter to you aloud after I finish it, but I don't know.
I feel like I hope that your future will be not just okay.
I feel like I have possibly permanently said good bye to people this evening, or rather, yesterday evening.
I feel like our relationship doesn't work well. Our personalities don't seem to intertwine smoothly. Must it though? I don't know.
I feel like our relationship could work. Ours too. We will soon see.
I feel like you'll try hard to remain happy. I hope you succeed with flying multitudes of colours.
I feel like you'll go further than anyone can ever comprehend in life.
I feel like you will appropriately stand out and will be perfectly fine with it.
I feel like you are becoming one of the most interesting young women ever.
I feel like you will forever be someone to put in a cute little pocket.
I feel like you will love it there.
I feel like you will meet someone.
I feel like you may have trouble. I wish you all the best, sincerely, and hope you soon take responsibility if you haven't already.
I feel like I need you to keep my sanity. I don't know if I fully believe that yet though. Absence may really just make the heart grow stronger though.
I feel like you'll make a prominent difference with our planet. I admire you so much for this. I'm so proud of you.
I feel like I need to tell these people how I feel. You, and you, and you are repeated a couple times.


Now I really must arrange my pillows at the foot of my bed and dive the hell in. I wanna sprawl! My feet ache. 3:33am, make them wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment