Nov 8, 2009

home


A lot's changed here. Some things haven't. Not yet. Some things and situations and social formations haven't changed, but I feel I have. I feel new, and a little updated. This is such a familiar feeling, but with a twist. It's a little sad being home, knowing that some people aren't here with me.

As of this weekend, at least officially, I 100% know who my friends are. I knew who was, but I didn't really know who wasn't. I haven't really eliminated. I've just realized. Thank you for being there. Thank you for being there, here, still. You few are unforgettable, even when you're untouchable. I feel privileged to be apart of this immeasurable force of friendships that exist from little portions of Ontario extending across oceans. I feel cleansed, and refreshed, and beautifully tired. Even though we're forming new trails, all individually, we always have home base, that fort, in the forest, in that basement, in this city. Thank you(s).

PS. Thank you for wearing your TPC sweater. July 20th, 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment