Feb 14, 2010

i felt what i felt, then

I just watched the video again. I felt what I felt, then. Late August, two thousand nine. With the construction paper letters above the TV. Red 'n white 'n blue, and tears, and people petting my back, crying everywhere, a whirlwind, a whirlpool. Understanding the bond.
"I will miss this bond."
You're here now though. Well, still.
Closer.
Look at how much I've fast forwarded. I've met a lot of people. I've read a lot of words. I've done a lot of things. I've walked to a lot of place. I've gotten a couple illnesses. I've gotten a lot more music. I've found new peace. I've found new places. I've continued to breathe. And remember. And relax.
The summer was an entity. Never relived, never to be experienced in a very similar way, ever again, really. I cherish that. I cherish us. I cherish you. This power group. Inflammation of my heart. Memory.

This was day one of summer. Crafted writing, summer juices, both literal and metaphorical, kazoo kazoo, cats, tiles, really really good friends, the police, ha ha, ha ha, ha. Really really good friends.
And now, you come, Wednesday. Exploration.
Knowledge seeking.
Music feeling.
Sensational.
Walking. Round and round and round and round and round.
A well rounded person.
Welcome to what I now know, take it for what you wish, have a little fun, come and see, hide and seek, and don't forget the shower shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment