Mar 30, 2010

globe

I've decided to birth a new blog. One that won't require me to post daily, or very frequently at all. The concept of the blog I have created this morning allows me to actually really, really want to post, and not feel obliged to do so, such as the daily photo blog that I began on January 1st, which flopped mid February, or something. With this, my friends, I give you
Photos of things, videos of things, maybe some text. Maybe just the titles. We will see, won't we. Anyway, check it frequently, I plan to take photos more often, especially with the coming summer. Digital and film.
I've been seeing, smelling, tasting, touching, and really feeling, externally and internally, similar sensations that I experienced back in September. More catharsis, and more emotion, and more change. Everything, always, at all times. Look at that dust flyin' around.

No comments:

Post a Comment